Saturday, December 22, 2012

Review: Etude House Silk Scarf Hair Treatment

Hello dearest!

This time i'm going to review my first hair treatment and of course it's from Etude House! ♥ I will flood my blog with Etude House products, kekeke. >:)


Product Name
Etude House Silk Scarf Hair Treatment

I swear the pic is already rotated in my laptop.. :|

Okay, moving on..

Current Hair
Experiencing hair loss and sometimes tangled hair

I've been experiencing hair falls for a long time and ignoring it. -.- Why? I knew Etude House from June 2012 when they held and event called Pink Burlesque, and before that i didn't bother with my hair. I think using shampoo, conditioner, and hair treatment at salon was enough. After shampoo-ing, i blow dry my hair and use flat iron which cause more hair falls. =_=

And i've had more hair falls when i go to this salon, got myself a ginseng hair treatment. Results? My hair smells like ginseng mixed with Pantene scent (idk how to describe their smell) and Etude House Silk Scarf Hair Treatment (flower-y scent). It literally took me 2 weeks to get rid of the smell. Even my friends said my hair smells weird.

More and more hair falls 'cause the next day i used Etude House Bubble Hair Color #1 Deep Black. My hair was hard as rock and tangled hair everywhere, but their Silk Scarf Hair Solution (i think that's the name) makes my hair extremely soft and much more manageable, but still experiencing hair falls. -_-

So i bought myself Etude House Silk Scarf Hair Treatment at Etude House Summarecon Mall Serpong for IDR 78000. Available at all Etude House branches. :) But i still don't know why Etude House sells hair products, perfume, and accessories cheaper than online shops. 


The back side of the tube


Typical squeeze tube, but don't squeeze too hard or A LOT of product will come out, just squeeze it lightly. The texture is a watery with lilac color and it also smells like flower! The smell's not strong though, i really hope the smell last long on my hair, but it doesn't. ._. The packaging is uber cute! ♥ Dominated with pink and brown polkadots with fancy Silk Scarf logo in the middle.

This is my second tube actually. Already finished the first tube last month and planning to re-stock again. <3

How To Use:
1. Squeeze desire amount of product
2. Massage throughly just like shampoo-ing
3. Leave for 5 minutes
4. Use twice a week 

My hair become much more manageable with less hair falls, even after i blow dry my hair and use flat iron after that. <3

Likes
- Super cute packaging ♥
- Smells like flower
- Cheap
- Reduce hair falls
- Makes hair much more manageable

Dislikes
- The smell doesn't last long

Since you can't have all the time to go to the salon just for a hair treatment, why not do it at home instead with Etude House Silk Scarf Hair Treatment? Plus it only takes you 5 minutes ladies. :D

I'll be back with another review from my list.

Xoxo. ♥

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

do u need to rinse it off afterwards?

Unknown said...

Yup. (:

Unknown said...

do you wet your hair first when using it ?

Unknown said...

Yup, use them after shampoo-ing then wait for 5mins. (:

Anonymous said...

Use it just like shampoo?
So you put it on your head and not on the ends of the roots?

Unknown said...

Yep, you use it on your head. :)

Anonymous said...

Kak, produk etude house itu nyantumin manufacturing date yah di produknya bkn expired date? Aku abis beli online nih, jd ragu2 waktu baca tglnya..

Anonymous said...

Kak di etude house barang2 yg dijual lebih murah dari olshop cuma di hair products, perfumes sama accesories aja ya? Makasih :)

Post a Comment