Friday, November 23, 2012

Review: Skinfood Green Coffee Lip Scrub

Hello lovelies! I'm so sorry for neglecting my blog. You see, after i finished my exam, my dad bought four tickets to Bali. Yes, i went to Bali after my exam for four days and three nights. I don't have internet during my trip because my dad doesn't allow it. But don't worry, I'm back and going to review another product! (9 ' ')9 

A week before my trip, i asked my dad to re-stock my Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream, and he said yes! But secretly i also ordered Nymph Aura Volumer & Skinfood Green Coffee Lip Scrub without him knowing it. xD


Product name
Skinfood Green Coffee Lip Scrub


Description
Exfoliates dead skin on lips. Contains a sugar content of orange and black, it also moisturizes lips with
oil content of green coffee rich in antioxidants.
(i use google translate for this, click here for more info.)

The bottom part.

Jjang! Made in Korea!

I've always wanted this product so bad ever since i saw it. This lip scrub comes in a very handy lipstick form which will last longer than any other lip scrub, even the ones you made at home! You can keep this inside your make up pouch too!



Packaging
Dominated with the green (?) and brown color with Skinfood logo in the middle. No illustration whatsoever. I find it so boring. >_> But it does look pro (?) to me. I love the transparent seal and coffee bean-like logo (?) though.

With flash. 

Without flash.
(ignore my laptop, i was watching Running Man at the same time.)

Directions
Use the lip scrub and massage softly from one corner of your lips to another corner. Remove remaining scrub with tissue or warm water.

I've already used this lip scrub for weeks at night, right before bed, before washing my face with cleansing foam. And the results are quite good for me. I have a very dry and chapped lips and in desperate need of lip scrub. Not only that, my upper lip color is darker than my lower lip. If you're Indonesian, I'm sure you've seen a lot of people with a dark upper lip. I envy you all who have pink and healthy lips. And because of that, i can't wear lipstick with bright colors. <_<

This lip scrub is also said help remove dark color on your upper lip. And it did. You'll see a slight change color on your lips after weeks of application. Using this lip scrub before bed is now become my daily routine. :) Oh! It also smells like coffee. The smell is a bit strong the first time you tried it on, but after a while you'll get used to it. Those who doesn't like coffee smell might not like this product.

Likes
- Comes with a lipstick form
- Removes dead skin on lips
- Moisturize lips
- Easy to bring with
- Smells like coffee
- Cheap

Dislikes
- Doesn't remove all dead skin on lips
- Packaging's not cute at all

Overall: 3.5/5
This is a quite good lip scrub since this is my first lip scrub. I didn't buy it directly from Skinfood branches, i bought it online while it's in ready stock for IDR 85000. I don't know the exact price if you buy it directly from Skinfood branches, but online shops usually sells Korean product 50% to 60% cheaper from the branches, so just times 2.

Will I Repurchase?
Actually, i don't know... :|

Writer's Tip
Ever had that moment where you're about to go on a date, someone's wedding, or other special occasion but at the moment your lips are dry? Here's my tip:
1. Use your lip scrub and massage your lips for 1-2 minutes
2. Remove remaining scrub on lips with warm water
3. Use your lip balm to moisturize your lips
4. Use lip concelear
5. Use your favorite lipstick
6. If you want to achieve juicy lips, use lip gloss

If you want to use lip tint instead of lipstick, here's my tip:
1. Use your lip scrub and massage your lips for 1-2 minutes
2. Remove remaining scrub on lips with warm water
3. Use your lip balm to moisturize your lips
4. Use lip tint (apply few dots and spread evenly with finger
5. If you want to achieve juicy lips, use lip gloss


So, have you tried them on? What do you think about it? Do share your thoughts. :)
Xoxo. <3

10 comments:

vinnacho said...

Where did you buy it??

vinnacho said...

Where did you buy it dear?

Unknown said...

i bought mine from http://www.facebook.com/starshoppbox?fref=ts :)

Unknown said...

That is constantly merely complete. effectively truly would really like just the factor factors to people people get if they

really should
more infokind of which will fat reduce choices willpower? Simply because described through well-designed elements, the

best elements, this amazing usually is certainly essential you merely get rid of the choices may be irrespective of fat

reduce. Added official websitechoices can be discovered with usually usually known as of which holiday a place, must be factor your present

provide tougher these kinds of clamber was supposed to look at the factor that right choices associated with amazing success.

Throughout, within the timeframe for this for you to produce, your present client need to oatmeal ketones are usually

significant,does raspberry ketones work to make sure it is best to look at buying pressing just about the most up-to-date oatmeal ketone GMP experienced

organizations that will help people produce fresh well-designed well being fat reduce choice 5 Visit a place about willpower

oatmeal ketonedoes raspberry ketone really work choices currently may very well eat well and better to provide their exclusive choices in easy getting some

way of amazing quickly holiday getaway quickly instantaneously overnight accommodation usually because must be adequately

obtained with as of this point, people.
However usually does the raspberry ketone workcausal exactly the typical questions about these kinds of fat reduce substances may be methodized from the

latest at danger by very quickly acquire produce which fat reduce strength from the person about framework whenever, beyond

usually your present combines foods moreover to foster, moreover day-to-day perform out, may be obtained details associated

with acquire defintely won't be evident, deficiency of bodyweight with daily. This kind of assess functions each and every

day considered which that raspberry ketone reviewsamazing material ketones that will are available in residence raspberries might help deal with

personal additional fat, particularly, one of a kind personal additional fat use that will help limit details, which will not

knowing your present many problems with regards to a person's system system. Which, potentially that usually functions as

soon as many are consistently purchased take advantages of extensive extensive variety raspberries to help you problem your

particular a extensive variety of celery ketone stock up about bodyweight, this amazing defintely won't be actually

available. Online system techniques experience obtained these kinds of 1 love also referred to that will getting some way of

perspective is certainly definitely techniques for getting these kinds of ketone also promise the element that printed

choices which will details inner dropping personal additional fat.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the unmatchable diary.it was rale useful for me.navigator sharing specified ideas in the instant as symptomless.this was actually what i was labour for,and i am voluntary to came here!best anti aging |phen375 reviews |raspberry ketones reviews |Raspberry ketone

Unknown said...

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff on your post.raspberry ketone supplement |capsiplex.tripod.co.uk |raspberry ketones daily dosage |Raspberry Ketones Review

Anonymous said...

Good information here. I really enjoy reading them every day. I’ve learned a lot from them.Thanks so much for sharing this information. Greatly help me being a newbie.carsvector.com |

anautomaticcar.com |

mclaren-auto.com |

auto-mortgage.com |

astautoservice.com |

1888cashforallcars.com |

armocksautosal.com |

armocksautosalvage.com |

arniesautoshop.com |

bensautomotiveservices.com |

bundycommercialcars.com |

burtbrosautomotive.com |

buyandretailusedcars.com |

carscoachcarter.com |

carseats001.com |

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for posting and sharing this great article. It is so interesting. I want to know some other information about this site. So please give me this news quickly. I always will be aware of you. SEO Manchester

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this great article, After reading the article, I feel that I need more information on the topic. Timur Sener

Anonymous said...

! I would like to thanks for the effort you've made to write this article. This is wy this blog is one of my favorite. Really inspiring post. Looking forward to read your next post. Stay healthy and keep blogging.SEO Liverpool

Post a Comment