Monday, July 8, 2013

Top Picks: 5 Facts About Me

Hello dolls~ 

I started blogging without a proper introduction, sorry to you all. So that's why i made this post.

Top picks: 5 facts about me





1) My hobby is sleeping
I'm holding a record sleeping for 18 hours. One of my friends said he slept for 24hours or more, but then he said it was because he got hospitalized. I was like "pfft, that's pretty normal to me" xD

2) I love eating ice cubes
Yeah, you heard me. I love eating ice cubes. Not waiting the cube to melt, but i eat it. I chew it like i'm chewing cookies. My dad thinks i'm weird, my friend tries it and he spit it out 'cause it's too cold, my boyfriend got irritated every time i eat ice cubes. xD

3) I can't gain weight
I don't know whether i should be happy or sad. When most girls gain weight easily, they envy me. But at the same time i'm also sad because i can't gain weight. For 6 years (since i enter Junior High School - i graduate High School) my weight stays about 40kg and my height stays about 154cm. But since i graduate high school and one time when the nurse measure my height, i manage to add 2cm. So please bear with my skinny arms and legs if you met me in person or saw in pictures. ._.

4) I'm a beauty blogger slash gamer slash wedges addict.
I almost have all game consoles at home: PS2, PS3, Wii, Nintendo DS. I have RPG games like Final Fantasy, music games like Guitar Hero, versus games like Naruto, sports games like Fifa13, and even horror games like Fatal Frame. I'm also holding a record for playing Final Fantasy XIII-2 for 2 days straight without sleeping (don't know whether i shud be proud or not. xD). At the same time, i collect beauty and skincare products. And also at the same time as well, i love collecting shoes especially wedges, they're my number 1 favvvv.

5) I've been wearing glasses since i was in elementary school.
...yep you heard me right. And you may think 'why?', because when i was a kid i can't stay away from tv. When i was in elementary school, i'm never missed any cartoon in Cartoon Network or anime in Animax. Plus i hate veggies so that's why you never see me going anywhere without glasses. And now since i'm into games and blogging (less tv 'cause the good to great cartoons or anime has been replaced to new ones) and i still hate veggies things got worse. I've been thinking of replacing them with contact lenses, but i heard it may cause irritation so i change my mind.

So, that's it. That's 5 facts about me. How about yours? Do we have something in common? xD

Bai for nao~ 

4 comments:

Chloe Ng (Wai Kuan) said...

You sound so adorable, easy going and chill! :) I wouldn't per say say that I love chewing on ice cubes, but it is a habit of mine whenever I am bored lol.

Everybody have a different body type, but I actually do envy that you can't gain weight! I would eat everything I want and not work out if I had that. xD Plus, if you are naturally slim, your body will always look good in pictures~ ^^

Things that we have in common would be #4. I started gaming since I was 9. My first 'console' was a GameBoy Color. After a year or two, I played games like Starcraft, Warcraft, Diablo, FIFA, CoD and advanced to MMORPG's later on. I share Wii, PSP, 3DS, Xbox 360 and PS3 with my family, but I don't spend a lot of time there unless a game really appeals me. The latest game I played was FFXIII, however I stopped playing halfway because it was too repetitive for me and I couldn't get through it anymore. :/ I am still waiting for FFXIV & FFXV though~ :)

Wedges are so comfortable! I love collecting them too hahaha. It's odd but also great to find someone who like wedges too. Usually the people that I surround myself with do not find them appealing so this is a first for me! :p

It really depends on the brand, if you've worn it properly and take good care of it to determine whether the contact lens may irritate your eyes. It's definitely something different than glasses and it will take some time to get used to it in the beginning, but they're useful if you don't feel like wearing your glasses out for.. maybe a special occasion? :D

Kazumi King said...

hello sonia!! =)
we have a lot of things in common! =) i also sleep a lot, cause im too lazy, i just love sleeping and laying around, thinking of things. =)

i also love skincare products, and games!!! =) almost all online games i've explored, you may want to try mmorpg browser games like dragon pals, broken realm, crystal saga and the like! i enjoy playing those. i also want to try fatal frame sadly i cannot afford to buy a console atm. =( i also play offline games like COD.

and! i also love shoes! from lolita shoes to wedges and flats. =) i love shoes with ribbons, and t lace! =)

we'll be gettin along just fine if we were at the same country!! tell me if you have joined mmorpgs, at the moment im playing WoonRo. tell me your username lets meet at prontera! =)

apple
bubblemilkk.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you! I may look like i'm an easy going person, but actually i'm quite shy around new people. xD ice cubes are just the best, right? <3 lol i'm really thin in both pictures and person, idk how to make myself look fat in pictures. xD whoah! There's FFXIV & FFXV? WHEN WHEN? <3 i know right, i personally think wedges are more comfortable than high heels, heels kills~

Unknown said...

Panda buddies! xD i love sleeping and just forget about the world lalala~ xD this is my first time hearing mmorpg, what is it? Is it a website for all rpg games? Fatal Frame is not scary, really, i just hate when the red light on the bottom right turned on (this happens when there's ghost around you, either just passin by or attacking you) it freaks me out really .___. i also love ribbons! Especially flats with ribbons aw! <3 but i'm currently addicted to shoes with studs lol xD aww where are you from anyway? </3

Post a Comment