Thursday, May 23, 2013

Review: Etude House Silk Scarf Hologram Hair Serum

I'm back again lovelies.

This time i'm going to review another product from Etude House, from Silk Scarf series. There are already a lot of reviews, but it wouldn't hurt adding one more, right? :) I've been eyeing this hair serum for weeks, and of course before buying, i tried to google and read some reviews. After reading from one blog to another blog i finally made up my mind and bought one for myself. I have a quite long yet dry and frizzy hair, so i needed this in my purse.




 Product Name
Etude House Silk Scarf Hologram Hair Serum


Packaging
Comes in a pump transparant hard plastic pink bottle so you can see just how much product you got left inside. The word 'Silk Scarf' is also written beautifully on the label. And the label is in baby pink color with brown dots all over it.

Texture
At first i thought it's liquidy, but i was completely wrong, it's in a gel form. It's also quite thick but spread easily on my hair. And on top of that, it has light flowery scent. My boyfriend said my hair looks good and smells really nice after wearing this. Thumbs up Etude House! But i don't recommend this product if you already have straight and oily hair.

How about the price then? Unlike any other Etude House products, this one only cost me IDR 78000 or around 8 dollars. Cheap and affordable, right? I supposed that's why Etude House stores doesn't give discounts for hair, perfume, and accessories because it's already cheap and they absolutely can't make it cheaper than now. They still have to pay the shipping, stores, and all the staffs there you know. ._.

Likes
- a little goes a long way
- gives your hair that natural healthy glow
- has flowery scent
- comes in a pump bottle
- pretty packaging
- cheap

Dislikes
- NONE

And i would definitely repurchase this! 

Until next post ladies! :3

5 comments:

Unknown said...

nice, thanks for the review ^.^
your blog looks so cute <3
im following now, hope you follow back and come join my giveaways !
nhilovesbeauty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks sweetie, your blog is cute too <3 and will definetely join your giveaways!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the reviews! i was looking for all of those Etude hair products!! OMG thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Hope this helps. <3

Anonymous said...

Good information here. I really enjoy reading them every day. I’ve learned a lot from them.Thanks so much for sharing this information. Greatly help me being a newbie.carseatsinfo.com |

carservicingchichester.com |

carshadeforkids.com |

cars-indy.com |

carsinsuranceireland.com |

carsoncampbellforjudge.com |

chrusciel-transport.com |

chumatransportlines.com |

ctc-autos.com |

deisyfuentesautos.com |

denverairporttransport.com |

donrapidotransportes.com |

forextrading4online.com |

articles4forextrading.com |

how2buildsmallbusiness.com |

Post a Comment