Monday, March 4, 2013

Review: Innisfree Eco Windy Green Tea Lip Balm

Hello lovelies! >.<

I am so sorry for my long hiatus. Exams and exams and exams just keep coming. I was too busy. I even got sick too. I just finished my Try Outs and now going to face a semester exam and final semester exam. I just hope i didn't get sick again. I just hope i can keep on blogging before National Exam on April. >.<

Good thing is, during my long hiatus, i bought myself some beauty products. And of course when you bought yourself a beauty product, you want to try them for few days even weeks, and i try mine for a month while studying and recovering. xD So now, i can give you my thoughts and opinion about one or some product that i just got. Today, i'm going to share to you what i think of this lipbalm. Come to think of it, this is my first review from Innisfree. x3



Product Name
Innisfree Eco Windy Green Tea Lip Balm

Packaging
I love Innisfree's eco-friendly packaging. I also love the fact that Innisfree added a Jeju olle trail on the back of the box, so cute. x3 Innisfree's box are 100% made from recycled paper, printed with soy ink, & 100% enriched with natural origin ingredients. I also love the soft green, cream, & coffee color that to me symbolized the environment. It's so zen-like. o.o In short, i super love their products! x3

100% made from natural origin ingredients! 

 Printed with soy ink! 

Here's the Jeju Olle Trail. 



When you open the box, you'll get a cheap-looking lip balm because it's made from plastic. And when you twist it up, you'll get that green dollar bill but slightly darker, or a lighter version of english green color. Idk how to describe the color. <.<

With flash.

Without flash.

This is why idk how to describe the color. But it'll become transparent once applied on your lips.

Scent
I was hoping i'd get that green tea smell that's not overpowering, but what i get is exactly the opposite. I get that super strong green tea smell, but good thing it's also soothes your mind. o.o My friend once tried to sniff this lip balm and she said "why do their products have to smell like medicine."

I super love this lip balm and been using them before applying lipstick, liptint, or before going to bed. The results it gave me are ahmahzing. I used to have dry lips, but it's saved now thanks to this lip balm. 

Likes
- Cheap
- Moisturizing
- Glides easily on your lips
- has that green tea smell that soothes your mind o.o
- Box made from recycled paper
- Description on the box are printed with soy ink
- 100% made from natural origin ingredients from nature

Dislikes
- the green tea smell is just too strong >.>

I bought mine from Papuros Shop for IDR 85000 or around USD $9.00 while they have it in stock. Bought this along with Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Concelear andEtude House Cherry Lip Gel Patch. Review soon! x3

Oh and by the way, what do you think if i held a giveaway to celebrate my birthday on last January? And the prizes are from Etude House's newest Sweet Recipe line? Do tell, if not then i won't do it. :3

And even though i'm super busy now, i'll still try my best to update when i have time. So if you have any questions, you may leave your comment but i can't promise if i can answer it asap. Reach me thru twitter @soniawardhani for a faster reply. :)

2 comments:

ray m said...

thanks for the review! i've been eyeing on this lip balm, actually.
good luck on your national exams!

Unknown said...

Thank you!! ;;u;;

Post a Comment