Friday, February 7, 2014

Review: Etude House XOXO Minnie Kissing Lips Minnie Red

Hello hello my dearest!


I'm back with another review from Etude House! I think this is my first purchase from Etude House in 2014. The old me in 2012 - 2013 was i could not resist Etude House adorable packaging plus at that time Sandara Park was the official ambassador for Etude House so i was like "must.. buy.." i even bought stuffs that Dara-related that i don't even need. The new me, i would think twice before buying something, and after thinking many many times i decided to pre-order Etude House limited edition Minnie Mouse lipstick.

[Read more]


I bought this not because of Minnie Mouse but because i need a red lipstick. Every girl at least need one red lipstick to look fabulous. Red gives and instant innocent and cute if you decided to do a gradation on the lips. But red also gives you mature and sexy look if you apply really bold on the lips. Red on your lips can be worn anytime anywhere. Attitude is key, ladies!  

Product Name
Etude House XOXO Minnie Kissing Lips Minnie Red

Packaging
Comes with a box decorated with Minnie showing off her new red lipstick. Left and right of the box decorated with red backgroud with white dots which i think is really cute! I don't know if you noticed, but this lipstick is slightly smaller than Etude House Dear My Blooming LipsTalk.



 Back of the box.

Cutest barcode i've ever seen. 


Texture
It's glides really easy on lips. This lipstick has glossy finish which is not overpowering. As for hydration, the quality is so-so, so i suggest you to apply lip balm first.

Staying Power
Most of the time i applied this lipstick with 1 swatch on upper and lower lip and blend them with my little finger. It stays on my lips for 5 - 6 hours without eating or drinking and last around 4 hours if i drink or eat or both. I don't mind touching up, though.

 Swatch on my hand without flash.

Swatch on my hand with flash.

Where To Get
I bought mine on my trusted online store while they have it in stocks, which cost more money than pre-order ones, but i don't mind. (: You can get yours at any trusted online stores since there's so many webstores right now that sells korean make up, especially Etude House.

Likes
Cute packaging
Solid red color
Glides smoothly
Affordable

Dislikes
! Hard to get since it's a limited edition


Before buying, i was worried that the lipstick might be too glossy or the color won't show on my lips (my upper lip is slightly darker than my lower lip). But after reading many reviews and saw the swatches, i dare myself to buy this lipstick. So far i have no regrets buying this lipstick. Get yourself a red lipstick, checked!

Anyways, last January 28 was my 19th birthday, and i'm planning on a giveaway soon this month, so stay tuned! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment