Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Top Picks: 5 Beauty Wishlist July Edition

Hello dolls~ 

First..

..i promise you there will be a review, but not now, so stay tuned.

(ahem)

Second..

..i promise you there will be an event report, again, stay tuned.

(ahem, ahem)

....

The title says it all. This is probably my first post about things i really wanted to buy but sadly i haz no moneh. I also have some things i really want to buy in the previous month, but i'm a kind of person that won't talk unimportant things. And things-i-wanted-to-buy-but-sadly-i-haz-no-moneh is one of them. I prefer spamming pics on social media when i finally have them a.k.a showing them off, making people envy meh. Fufufu. xD But then, it got me thinking, "why not, you know, just share it, for fun.."

Here, i'm just going to share some items that i've been keeping an eye on for days, weeks, months... But sadly i still don't have the money. Damn you student budget. >:[





Top Picks: 5 Beauty Wishlist July Edition

5) Dolly Wink False Eyelashes No. 16 Dolly Mix
I've been eyeing on many of Dolly Wink falsies actually, but this one caught my eyes and never wanna let go~ When i bought myself a pair of falsies, i take a look at the design and the finish results after putting them on. And i just love the design of this falsies. Judging purely from the pictures, i think this'll make my eyes look bigger, make my lashes look longer and also gives volume at the roots. I also think this'll make my eyes look much more feminine slash girly and less sleepy. But because sometimes i can be really lazy, i would just go out without falsies, why? I'm just too lazy to clean them from eyelash glue and mascara afterwards.


4) Benefit Greetings From Cabana Glama
This is the second product from Benefit that i've been eyeing on. The first one is Benetint, i like something that's multifunction, and Benetint caught my eyes. Unlike other girls who prefer 'bright colours' i prefer the natural ones (..when the time comes, i'll also like bright colours, but not now, 'kay) and this set from Benefit, again, caught my eyes. This set includes a foundation, three tones eyeshadow, a bronzer, posie tint, a dual end eye shadow applicator and a bronzer brush.


3) CONFUME Argan Treatment Oil 
Because of using hair dryer and flat iron too much (especially flat iron), my hair is gettin' dry, it cause split ends. That's why i need to cut them every 2 or 3 months. Even though i did that, i still feel my hair lacks the nutrition it needs, after reading some review of argan oil, and the before after result, i was like "I NEED THIS" then after looking at my wallet, i was like ".....wait for me"

....

Moving on...


2) theBalm Bahama Mama
I already own myself a bronzer from Etude House called Etude House Aloha V Line Slim Maker. Before i didn't really need a bronzer (the truth is i don't know what is a bronzer, how to use them, and their functions), but then i keep on reading and reading and found out bronzer is a product that can make you look slimmer. Even though i'm only 40kg, but every time i eat, the fat goes to my cheek, not my arms or legs. So my cheeks look chubby if i ate a lot. Then i purchased Etude House's bronzer, it worked pretty good, but not as good as i wanted. After seeing Bahama Mama and again read some reviews, i think "this is it!".

:|

And last but not least...

....




1) Urban Decay Naked Palette
WHO WOULDN'T WANT THIS? I almost cried seeing how much this gorgeous palette worth. I've already read some reviews, which is so wrong for me, i know, but i just can't help it. Even until now i'm in a dilemma. Let's just say i manage to save money for this, but the only problem is i don't know which palette is 'what i really want'. Right now i'm looking for a matte eye shadow palette, and according to some reviews, Naked 1 mostly dominated with shimmer eye shadows, which means Naked 2 wins this round (..or not? Idk seriously...). But when i saw the pictures, Naked 1 also comes with primer eye shadow while Naked 2 comes with lip gloss. I don't really need a lip gloss, so Naked 1 wins this round. So now i'm asking you, which one's better? I do really need your help. ;;u;;

Note:
Picture credit goes to:
5) google.com, 4) google.com, 3) wishtrend.com, 2) thebalm.com, 1) google.com

So, that's it for my Beauty Wishlist July Edition. Anyways, since i haven't got any of them, kindly share your thoughts and opinions on each product above and the high and low.

Also, kindly follow my new twitter account that was made for blogging purposes only (@vanillelia)
And also my facebook page that was made for blogging purposes too (Vanillelia Beauty Blog)
But believe me when i say this, i rarely online on laptop, which means i rarely post on my facebook page, if you have any questions or anything, just tweet me @vanillelia since i can always online from my phone. xD

Toodles~ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment