Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Event Report: Kay Collection Grand Opening Store at Pacific Place Jakarta

Hello again lovelies! 

So, today's post won't be a review, but an event report. Kay Collection just opened their new store in Pacific Place, Jakarta, Indonesia. In case you didn't know, beauty products that Kay Collection has are imported and 100% original. They have CREDO (manicure and pedicure items from German), Koh I Noor (hair care products, mirrors, and bathroom accessories from Italy), SAL (hair curlers from Italy), BOREAL (hair combs and brushes from Italy), Masami Shouko (make up brushes from Japan), KAI, SHOBI, KOJI, GREENBELL, VESS, ISHIHARA are also from Japan. So you won't find fake products on their store. 





And about the price, to tell you the truth is pricey for a soon-to-be college student like me, but you won't get a fake products with that price. I don't mind buying a real products with that much money, but with my student budget, i can't buy almost anything. ;;_;; So if i really want one, i save money for weeks even months. Poor meh. ;;u;;

About their sevices, the beauty advisors are very kind, friendly and are easy-going people. You can talk to them like you're talking to your friend. Maybe because i'm a quite shy type, there's an awkward moment when i'm asking this and that. xD

Withouth further ado, let's get started!

But first, i want to apologize for a low quality pictures, i didn't bring my digital camera and these pictures are taken with my iPhone 4s.

Flowers! Congrats once again Kay Collection! 

Brushes for better application on your make up!

Hair buns~

Sponges!

Falsies, eyelid tapes, and many more.

Falsies, sponges, etc.

Last but not least, Dolly Wink! I want them all, someone please give me as my birthday gift. OwO

Pacific Place got really crowded thanks to this. xD

I left home at 2pm and arrived at exactly 3pm because Kay Collection said bloggers will gather and take pictures together. But when i got there, there was none. And i was going to wait the other bloggers while getting my free eye make up by Aldo Akira, but the staffs said he's praying. So i waited at Kopitiam and have myself a Kaya and Butter Toast. I always love Kopitiam's toast, they're crunchy and the butter literally melted in your mouth. 

Aldo Akira and I. Sorry for looking so ugleh. I only wear Etude House CC Cream (review here) and Etude House BB Cream Bright Fit. I didn't apply any eye make up, because i know i will get my eye make up done by the famous Aldo Akira. xD And sorry, i forgot to touch up my lips with lipstick, sorry for looking 'dead'. I blame the toast i just ate. :9

I ask him to take some pictures with me. xD Pictures was taken with my iPhone 4s, by the photographer.

To tell you the truth, when i arrived there and when i noticed Aldo Akira was really in front of me, i was like "omo, he's (Aldo Akira) really there". xD I was really shy meeting a famous person, and when that happens things got really awkward. xD Then i introduced myself that i'm a blogger to Aldo Akira and the staffs. And then Aldo Akira personally gave me a tour around the store, telling me to some beauty products that i didn't know at first, like hair buns, i didn't know that Kay Collection also sells hair buns 'cause every time i visit Kay Collection, i went straight to either Masami Shouko brushes, KAI false eyelashes, or Koji Dolly Wink section (and drool). xD

At first there were a really awkward moment when i'm talking to him because i didn't know what to talk to + i'm not really open to strangers. But then i saw him talking really friendly to the staffs, the costumers, and beautiful ladies who wants to get their eye make up done. Then it got me thinking "why not?" i mean why don't i try to be more open. Then when he did my eye make up, i tried to talk to him and ask about some tips & tricks.

He also asked me what kind of make up i usually do, i said "natural make up" before doing my eye make up. He also asked me to remove my glasses, and when i do, he said "you got big eyes already" and i reply to him "but my eyes got small when i use glasses" and then he did my eye make up at last.

In 5 minutes, voila! My 'sleepy eyes' becomes really fresh afterwards! Here's a closer look..

Please bear with my messy brows, my dark circles, and my uneven skintones. ._. This was done in around.. 5 minutes? 10? But it was a quick eye make up and an easy one too! Picture above was taken with my digital camera right after i arrived home, with indoor light, and of course unedited. I wanted to show you the gold and glittery shadows! Even though i removed my glasses during the process, i peek a little and saw the product he used for this simple eye make up. It's Dolly Wink Cream Eye Shadow #1 Gold & Dolly Wink Eye Shadow Palette #1 Brown. 

Oh! There are snacks as well! 

After Aldo Akira did my eye make up, i have some snacks and went home after that. It was 5.30pm i think. Though i was only there for a short time, i had fun. Thank you Kay Collection for the opportunity.

Almost forgot! There's also a goodie bag!

Most of them are make up brushes! And they're also travel friendly! The rest are sponges, accessories, and brochure. Oh! And one tooth brush! Believe me or not, once i arrived home and showed everyone what's inside the goodie bag, they all said "ze tooth brush is mine!" and "no, mine!" lolol don't worry make up brushes you guys are mine. xD

Once again, thank you and congrats! :D

Note: Kay Collection didn't invite me to their event, i sent them the rsvp myself. And also Kay Collection didn't ask me to write this, i did this because i want to.

Until next post ladies! 

Here's a hint: next post is another event report, so stay tuned!

Also, kindly follow my twitter @vanillelia that was made for blogging purposes only. And my facebook page as well. Thank you. <3

1 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you for attending Kay's event dear Sonia
see you next time!

-ALDO AKIRA-

Post a Comment